Navigation in 3D viewport
With navigation in the 3D viewport the 3D BIM can be viewed in different ways.
Pan mode is a tool for moving the screen in certain directions, such as left, right, up, and down. It can be activated in a few different ways:
- By pressing and holding the scroll button.
- Select the tool icon in the view toolbar → Pan Mode → Click and hold the left mouse button or use the arrows on the keyboard. This way, the model can be moved in all directions.
The zoom tool can be activated this tool in different ways:
- By scrolling up (to zoom in) or down (to zoom out).
- Select the tool icon in the view toolbar → Use the up-arrow key on the keyboard (to zoom in) or the down-arrow key (to zoom out).
- Select the tool icon in the view toolbar → Click the left mouse button and drag up (to zoom in) or drag down (to zoom out).
Fit to bounds
This useful tool enables optimal zoom of the project or selected elements:
- Select the element → Select the tool icon in the view toolbar.
- Select any element or project → Double click the mouse wheel.
The rotation mode can be activated in two ways.
- Click on the tool icon in the view toolbar → Press the left mouse button and hold down.
- Activate the Navigation regime tool → Hold down Ctrl and left mouse click at the same time.
Set rotate type
The Set rotate type tool is used to determine the rotation type. The type of rotation can be selected in the drop-down menu.
- Around Camera Eye → Camera rotates around the axis
- Around Camera Object → Camera rotates around the pivot point of the model
- Orbit Around Selection → Camera rotates around the selected object